Film Architects is a company founded by Andrew Putschoegl, a young director looking for feature-length screenplays to develop and direct. He recently completed principal photography on his second feature film, Window Theory, with an ensemble cast including Corey Large, Jennifer O’Dell, and Luke Kirby. His short film, Cold Call, is currently making the festival rounds and has received acclaim from industry professionals.
Film Architects is currently seeking the following types of projects:
* Comedy – along the lines of Election and Orange County. “Intelligent” humor outweighing dumbed-down jokes is preferred.
* Romantic comedy – similar to Sleepless in Seattle and When Harry Met Sally
* Dramas in the vein of American Beauty and Frequency
* Suspense – Rear Window and such
E-mail a query to: andrew*at*hollywood-101(dot)com – no longer okay
* Never attach a file to your e-query. Always type the query in the body of the e-mail.
* Only query one project per e-mail.
* Include contact information in case someone wants to read your screenplay.
* Don’t expect a response unless someone is interested in reading your script.
Original sourse of this article can be found here: Hollywood 101